DTF Printing vs Hand Printing
DTF T-Shirt Printer:
1. Can print gradient colors, easy operation, no plate making, environmental protection and no pollution, high printing cost, relatively low efficiency, suitable for bulk orders or personalized orders, manual printing pollution, simple pattern, low printing cost, but high efficiency, suitable for large orders with a single printing type.
2. Strong environmental protection. Digital direct-injection printing is a low-carbon and environmentally friendly production process without the need to deploy pearlescent powder, no waste pearlescent powder is discharged, and there is very little environmental pollution.
3. High precision, the printing effect is very good. The packaging printing of high-precision pattern designs such as color gradients and moiré patterns expands the design space of textile pattern design.
Low cost and high efficiency. Digital direct-injection printing, small batch packaging printing is lower cost than traditional printing, which lays the foundation for better integration into a variety of types and small batch sales market.
Traditional printing process:
1. Plate making is necessary, and the cost of plate making for parts is too high.
2. Printing on dark brown fabrics, thick white pulp collagen fibers, poor air permeability, and gradually not accepted by social development customers.
3. In the case of printing a multi-color pattern design, the cost is too high, and the color gradient of the tone is gradually not good.
4. High energy consumption and large environmental pollution. It was gradually banned by the Environmental Protection Agency.