Do you know what are the requirements for the working environment of DTF printers?
Many customers and friends may think that white ink heat transfer printers have no requirements for the environment, so their production workshops will be messy, all kinds of things are stacked together, and even things are placed on the machine table. In fact, this approach is very wrong. The white ink heat transfer printer has very high requirements on the environment. If you are not careful, the nozzle or other spare parts will be damaged. So how should you correctly maintain the working environment of the white ink heat transfer printer? TEXTEK gives the following suggestions, you can refer to them.
1. The temperature of the workshop of the white ink heat transfer printer is kept at: 20℃-30℃. (The temperature can be controlled by equipment such as thermometers and air conditioners)
2. Keep the relative humidity in the workshop of the white ink heat transfer printer: 40% ℃ – 70 ℃. (Devices such as hygrometer and humidifier can be configured to control humidity)
3. The workshop of the white ink heat transfer printer is required to be clean and dust-free. We suggest that the heat transfer printer should never be used in the facade room that is not isolated and closed, because the place with too much dust will easily cause the blockage of the nozzle.
4. The white ink heat transfer printer should have an effective ground wire to prevent the generation of static electricity.
5. Do not place anything, especially liquid, on the heat transfer printer stand.
Some customers will tell us that their equipment often has problems of this kind and that, in fact, the big reason is that the workshop is too cluttered. Just doing a good job of environmental sanitation can greatly reduce the occurrence of many failures. No matter any machinery and equipment need to be well maintained in order to prolong the service life and work better, so does TEXTEK DTF Printer!