DTF printer manual cleaning nozzles steps
If the white ink heat press machine is severely disconnected or cannot print colors, it means that the nozzle is blocked. First pump the waste ink, and then check the nozzle. If the test line becomes more complete, it means that the waste ink is effective, continue to pump, and then print the color. Block, in the nozzle inspection, if still not working, you need to manually clean the nozzle, today I will explain to you the steps of manual cleaning of the nozzle, you can refer to it.
1. Pull out the ink sac, and use a hose to connect the syringe containing the nozzle cleaning fluid to the nozzle.
2. Push the syringe to inject the nozzle cleaning solution, you can observe the ink flowing down the waste ink tube, and then withdraw the syringe to let the ink flow down.
3. Repeat the push and draw operation 1-2 times, and put the ink bag back.
4. Use a syringe to draw ink from the waste ink tube, then restart the machine, print the nozzle check pattern to check the effect.
After the above steps, if the nozzle is still blocked, it means that there is chemical solidification or impurities in the nozzle to cause the plug. This fault becomes a hard plug, which is difficult to remove. The nozzle must be removed and forced to clean:
1. Remove the nozzle, find a container with a smooth bottom surface, and add a strong cleaning solution into the container (the cleaning solution just covers the stainless steel)
2. After soaking for 15-20 minutes, pick up the nozzle, and use a clean syringe with a rubber tube to inject the cleaning solution into each nozzle (or the corresponding nozzle of the color that will be blocked). We found that the cleaning liquid remained on the surface of the nozzle, and then cleaned it with the cleaning liquid. After doing this several times, when the water line sprayed out from the nozzle is not a drop, but a straight line, it indicates that the nozzle has been cleared.