How to maintain the clothes printed by the white ink heat press all-in-one machine?
After you buy a heat transfer T-shirt you like, you must maintain it to wear it for a long time, making it truly unique and durable clothing. The following is the maintenance method of the heat transfer T-shirt:
1. The T-shirt just after hot stamping will feel a little hard, and it will become softer after washing. (Generally, freshly processed T-shirts need to be washed after 2 days.)
2. Do not rub the surface of the T-shirt (heat transfer) pattern by hand (the surface material of the heat transfer pattern will not adhere to dirt).
3. Do not wash with detergent containing bleach, wash with warm or cold water below 40°C.
4. Generally, we do not recommend washing with a washing machine. When washing with a washing machine, turn the pattern side to the reverse side and wash it. After cleaning, take it out of the washing machine immediately, and do not use a dryer to dry it.
5. When washing, do not scrub the neckline too vigorously to avoid deformation of the neckline.
6. When drying, the hanger can only be stretched in from the loose part of the hem of the clothes. Do not force it directly from the neckline to avoid loosening after the neckline loses elasticity.
7. Dry naturally, do not expose the heat transfer T-shirt to the sun.
8. If the clothes need to be ironed, they can be ironed with medium temperature steam after drying (the ones containing elastic fibers should not be ironed at high temperature, so as not to damage the organizational structure of the elastic fibers and affect the elastic effect of the clothes), and do not iron directly on the pattern.
9. After ironing, do not stuff the clothes into a small space, you can hang or spread the clothes on a hanger to keep the clothes in a flat shape.