Why T-shirt DTF Printer is the first choice for export trade?
There are many kinds of printing machines on the market, among which the most popular process is heat transfer printing, and garment heat transfer printing is by far the most widely used printing process. Garment heat transfer printing machines have long been exported to many countries, and clothing heat transfer craft clothing can often be seen on sports superstars and some traffic stars. Today, Textek will explain to you why the garment heat transfer printing machine is the first choice for export trade.
1. The garment heat transfer printing machine is not limited by the pattern. The garment printing machine has no plate-making process, and there is no restriction on the pattern. It can print patterns of any size.
2. Green and environmental protection, the production process is pollution-free, does not produce or release formaldehyde and other harmful substances, meets the requirements of green environmental protection, and meets the most stringent quality requirements of various buyers.
3. The pattern is fine, the color is rich, the pattern is fine, the layers are distinct, the color is bright, the transition between colors is natural, and the printing effect is comparable to that of the photo, which breaks many limitations of traditional printing and greatly expands the flexibility of the printing pattern.
4. The minimum order is one square meter, the minimum order quantity is small, and one square meter can be processed. The 21st century is an era of individuality and an era of design. Everyone is a designer, especially in the field of fashion and home textiles, and the textiles printed on garments can be tailored.
5. The DTF Printer responds quickly, the production cycle of garment heat transfer printing is short, and the pattern change is convenient and fast, meeting the rapidly changing needs of the market.
6. Wide range of applications, the white ink heat transfer printing system can print exquisite patterns on cotton, linen, silk and other natural fiber pure spun fabrics, and can also print on polyester and other chemical fiber fabrics. Internationally, garment heat transfer printing has achieved success in the fields of high-end garments and personalized home textiles.