6 Knowledge Points Affecting the Accuracy of DTF Printer Nozzles
The nozzle is a very precise accessory, and it is also the most important accessory of the pet film printer. Because the accuracy of the nozzle determines the color of the printed pattern and the quality of the image quality. Shirt printers are used in many factories, but there are still some customers who don’t know what determines the printing accuracy of the heat press machine. When they feel that the printed products are not ideal and the accuracy is not high, they don’t know how to adjust them. TEXTEK will explain to you 6 knowledge points that can directly affect the accuracy of the nozzle of the white ink heat press machine.
1. The smallest ink drop of the nozzle: Generally speaking, the smaller the ink drop, the higher the printing accuracy, but sometimes it is necessary to choose a suitable combination according to the requirements of ink volume and gray scale.
2. Number of nozzles: The number of nozzles has a great influence on the printing accuracy, and the splicing of nozzles with four-color/eight-color ink output is more demanding.
3. The number of printed passes: the same color input, the less the number of passes, the higher the accuracy. This is one of the reasons why the staggered arrangement is not as high as the side-by-side accuracy.
4. Matching of ink and nozzle: Whether the ink can contact the medium with round ink droplets will affect the effect, so the ink should be highly matched with the nozzle.
5. Arrangement of nozzles: Under the same conditions, using staggered arrangement will increase the printing width, but will sacrifice the accuracy.
6. Waveform collocation of board and print head: The output stability of the chip signal and the requirements of the waveform for printing will affect the printing accuracy.